Official NOMANOKI Comment Policy
When deciding to comment, please be respectful.
We welcome open discussion and even disagreement in comments, but blatantly rude or hateful comments will be deleted. In other words, no assholes allowed. If you personally attack anyone, you will be asked to leave. Period. Our website, our rule.
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, that are obviously spam or promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author will be banned from commenting in the future.
Please use your real first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will NOT be replied to.
Please do not put your personal blog or business website URL in the comment text unless it directly contributes to the comment and/or the conversation taking place, as it will cause your comment to be marked as spam and most likely deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines. Do not add a website name or URL as your signature, as it will be deleted.
Please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting. Yes, typos happen. But, for fuck sake, please make a sincere effort to follow basic English writing decorum. Unintelligible comments will be deleted.
Please assume that any comment you post on NOMANOKI.org is being posted publicly. By posting a comment on this website you are giving us the exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise use your comment in any way that we see fit.
The following applies to all comments posted on NOMANOKI.org:
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing NOMANOKI.org for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self promotional (such as linking to a network marketing page) without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the site owners to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that we have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously. Comments and messages containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing or deletion, never share private information within NOMANOKI.org comments or social media forums.
- Respect: Comments laden with highly offensive language, or considered by the site owners to be hateful will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. Personal attacks are NOT permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow readers on this blog will result in removal and blocked access. Follow the golden rule.
- Relevance: Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotion, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further interaction.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing this site.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on NOMANOKI.org, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, NOMANOKI.org, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (you can do that by clicking here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster, and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. We moderate all comments. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope you’ll contribute to the conversation!